Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Taipei Medical University Hospital.

OK I am still having issues with my foot.  It has been nearly 1 year.  I went to the Taipei Medical University Hospital and they were very good.  Started taking tests and have me in for a ultra sound I think he said to scan the muscles in my foot.  Hopefully this means I will be eventually getting to the bottom of the problem in my foot.

Fingers crossed I can sort it out because it has been bothering me for ages.

Although I do believe my lovely mother and girlfriend are right, I make a better manager than a player in football.  We would of never known this if my foot didn't decide to die on me!

You can find the address here.  It has English and Chinese.

http://tmuh.tmu.edu.tw/

They have free mini busses to the hospital from Zhongxiao Fuxing and Liuzhangli MRT stations.



 No.252, Wu Hsing Street, Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)TEL: +886-2-2737-2181

So the 2 ideas all the doctors seem to be saying are, gout and tendinitis.

They both are shit, but I hope I get the one that is easiest to cure!

   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...