Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Games Workshop in Taipei

So I saw a shop selling Games Workshop stuff in Taipei.  I used to play this when I was a kid and really enjoyed it so much.  I haven't really had the time cash or the patience to do it since I got here.  A few weeks back however I decided to take the plunge into playing again.  

Back in the day I used to always use Orcs and Goblins and I loved them so much, I dabbled with the thought of trying to be another army but I just love the variety and different stuff you can get for Orcs and Goblins, big monsters, spiders, giants, trolls.  The choice of troops and variation is awesome.  Anyway I can't wait to sort myself out an army I want and kick everyone's arse! 

This shows somewhat the variation
I have only painted a couple at the moment but its more difficult to get the stuff here, I will probably have to order online from Taobao if the guy in the shop cannot get what I want.  Anyway all will go well. 

Here are the 2 models I painted so far. 


The shop I go to is located on Tingzhou Road, in Taipei city.  Close to the intersection with Shida Road. They sell most Games Workshop games, other table top war games, and different playing cards and board games.

They also host events where you can go there and play in competitions and such like.  

Location - Tingzhou Road, and Shida Road intersection.  The shop is on Tingzhou Road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...