Monday, May 5, 2014

Watching Gateshead is a lot different to watching Newcastle!

So I watched the two play off games Gateshead played against Grimsby this week.  Honestly, it was a bloody refreshing change. Watching a team, that is actually trying to win, improve and move through the leagues.  I still remember when Newcastle actually tried.  It was nice to see them win anyway, and get a decent crowd.  I will be tuning in and watching the play off final too.  Shame it didn't happen when I was home otherwise I would of went down to Wembley to watch them.  


Since I have moved away it has been a bit mental, Dunston Fed went to Wembley and won the F.A Vase, and now the Heed are off to Wembley for the play off final.  I suppose I should of moved away ages ago and then all local teams would of done all right apart from the one I like the most ho bloody hum.

Anyway, it was good to watch a local team try and win a game of football.  I know Newcastle won on Sunday but fuck me, am I pissed off with them.  I am pissed off with Mike Ashley, I am totally fucked off with Pardews excuses every week.  I am pissed off that all we do is target 10th in the league.  Whoopie do.  The race for 10th, Pardew talks about finishing 10th like its a fucking achievement the man is a grade A cunt.


Anyway best of luck to Gateshead.  Would be great to see the Heed Army win the play offs.
As for Newcastle, I am slowly losing interest, which I never thought would happen ever.  No ambition, no fight, no passion, the soul of the club is gone, we are well and truly a selling club.  A guy went to school with recently said "Newcastle have all ready exceeded his expectations for the season."  Well fuck me, that just goes to show how much people have been brain washed by the likes of that cunt Pardew who is full of shit. 

I don't want to go on about it too much, but as long as we don't care about winning anymore my interest is dying fast which is sad!!!  

I wonder what the odds are for Newcastle to lose 15-0 to Liverpool in the last game of the season and Liverpool win the league because of it. 

Anyway.  Keep on keeping on!  
Good luck to the HEED and FUCK OFF PARDEW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...