Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weather in Taipei

The weather in Taipei now is bloody freezing.  I don't think I will ever survive if I ever come back to Newcastle.  Don't be fooled by the temperature. I don't understand why but in Newcastle 14c feels pretty damn warm usually.  Not that freezing, when it is only 14c here I am shivering and crying out for the blanket to keep warm as you do! 



My parents and grandparents always ask me, "how is the weather there?" and I tell them, "bloody hell nana its freezing!!"  Then she asks the temperature and I tell her and she never believes me but really its goddamn cold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...