Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bruce Wayne wears...

Chocolate, thats right folks, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls.  Apparently according to a sign I saw today Bruce Wayne in fact does wear chocolate! 



Although I think it would look better if Bruce Wayne was actually wearing chocolate and not wearing a suit made by a company called chocolate.  Now that would be a good sight to see, "all right Bruce there is a problem in Gotham you need to piss off to the Bat Cave, and woah fuck me why are you covered in....wait....is that.....fuck me yes it is your covered in chocolate!" 

Or sometimes I think I just have too much imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...