Wednesday, January 15, 2014

some of my old students!!!

I really miss all my old students very much, especially those at Joy who used to speak to me in English constantly in the street, at work, at break time.  They used to tell me everything they done all weekend, what their mothers do, what they old men do, where they live, what they do at school.  I was seen by them all as an extended member of their family.  Treat by them as a long lost brother or something.  I hope they all do great things in their life!!!! 

I also miss my little shits (this is used affectionately) at the kindergarten.  They used to do so much funny stuff and copy me so much, which probably isn't a good thing.  

Anyway here are some my past previous students, mainly the ones I miss!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...