Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New favourite teaching aid

My new teaching aid is awesome.  I didn't think it would work so well because my students that I would be testing it on today we're older and I thought they wouldn't be interested in it at all.  It seems I was wrong and they did like it.  When I pulled out this bad boy they got all excited. 


I did however draw a target on the whiteboard, with a bad drawing of me in the middle saying they could kill me if they shot me.  Turns out killing the teacher is all the rage!  Anyway if they hit me smack bang middle in the head they got a whopping 50 points because that's how good I am!  I want a nice quick death, now a slow agonising painful one from a stray shot to the big toe, and then I bleed to death slowly for hours!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gua Sha treatment for heat stroke relief

Earlier this week I had to get Gua Sha, because of suffering from bad heat stroke after hiking in the afternoon, like a madman, bang on midd...